4 Car Spaces
- Air Conditioning: In the main living room.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Coffee Machine: Nespresso, BYO Pods.
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Security/Alarm: Security camera monitoring the front driveway
- Theatre: Outdoor projector
- Washing Machine
Old Dunsborough Getaway
Enjoy the long delightful summers overlooking the sparkling waters of Geographe Bay, or book yourself a winter getaway in this beautiful family home. With the capacity to sleep 10 people in comfort, Maison Bleue is perfect for families or a group of friends as a base to enjoy Dunsborough and the greater Margaret River Region.
The house is a 2 story beach house with views across the bay. Downstairs you enter and are greeted with the first family living and TV area. There are 3 bedrooms downstairs, all with queen beds and a shared bathroom. Upstairs is the main living area that opens onto the outdoor balcony and sitting area. This is a great area to spend your time relaxing, reading a book or enjoying a home-cooked meal with your family and friends. The balcony also has a BBQ and outdoor projector to enjoy the summer months outside.
There is an expansive kitchen with everything needed to cater for your holiday on site. The main bedroom and ensuite is also on the top level with stunning views through large and well-ventilated windows that capture the cool ocean breeze.
Situated within walking distance to the Old Dunsborough Boat Ramp, you will be able to stroll down in the morning, have a refreshing dip and grab a coffee from the Silver Bullet Coffee Van, or wander down in the evening with the kids. While they play on the playground or try for some fresh fish off the jetty, you can pick up a delicious curry from the award-winning Spice Odyssey Curry Van.
**DONT FORGET OUR WINTER SPECIAL DEAL... STAY 4 NIGHTS FOR THE PRICE OF 3 OR 7 FOR THE PRICE OF 5!!**
Please note that there is a security camera directed onto the driveway for your safety and security.
Linen is optional & can be ordered when the booking is confirmed. The cost is $25 per person for a linen pack which includes the bed made with top & fitted sheets, pillows slips, bathroom towel, bath mat, hand and face towel.
If you do not wish to purchase the linen package, you will need to bring the above. All beds will have doonas, doona covers & pillows.
- City of Busselton regulations allow holiday homes to be rented for accommodation purposes only and not as a function venue eg. for a party or wedding. Functions and gatherings are not permitted and, if evidenced, may be closed down immediately.
- Please be aware that noise complaints are a breach of our terms and conditions and may result in forfeit of your bond. Guests may be evicted and/or their security bond forfeited in full.
- This home is located in a residential neighborhood. Out of respect for the neighbours, there is a strict limit on noise from the house and outdoor areas at all times.
- Music is not permitted to be played from portable devices or speakers in the outdoor areas of the house at any time of the day.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT LEAVERS BOOKINGS UNDERANYCIRCUMSTANCES.