2 Car Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Bathroom: 2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Coffee Machine: Nespresso Pod
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Fireplace: Gas Fire
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Shower Outdoor
- Multiple TVs: 3
- Views: Ocean Views
Exclusive Escapes presents... Shore House
Shore House is in one of Dunsboroughs most sought-after locations. Situated just 100 meters from the calm waters of Geographe Bay, this holiday home features stunning ocean views and is within walking distance to town. There is also a bike path that runs along the beach front for your morning stroll or to let the children explore on their bikes.
The home is a modern 3- storey house that offers extensive views from the first and second story balconies. The master bedroom and light-filled ensuite on the top floor open out onto a large alfresco BBQ area with seating and eating area. From here you can watch the sunrise over the crystal waters of Geographe Bay, or have sundowner drinks and a BBQ with your family at the end of the day.
The first floor houses the main living, kitchen and loungeroom area. The living area has a gas fireplace to stay cosy in winter and air conditioning to keep cool in summer. This main space opens out onto the first-floor alfresco area which also has a BBQ and large table with seating for all. Open the sliding glass doors onto the balcony to extend the living space and bring the outside in. Enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon vino looking out to the stunning panoramic ocean views.
Upon entry to the property, the full-length windows fill the room with light. This ground floor level contains the other two bedrooms. Bedroom 2 has a queen bed, and bedroom 3 has 2 single beds. There is also another TV room on this level, laundry and bathroom.
This property has a secure garage with room for two cars. Please note that parking is limited in this street, and City of Busselton regulations state that all cars must be parked within the property boundaries.
Please note that the property is not pet friendly.
Linen is included with every booking. The linen pack which includes the bed made with top & fitted sheets, pillows slips, bathroom towel, bath mat, hand and face towel.
- City of Busselton regulations allow holiday homes to be rented for accommodation purposes only and not as a function venue eg. for a party or wedding. Functions and gatherings are not permitted and, if evidenced, may be closed down immediately.
- Please be aware that noise complaints are a breach of our terms and conditions and may result in forfeit of your bond. Guests may be evicted and/or their security bond forfeited in full.
- This home is located in a residential neighbourhood. Out of respect for the neighbours, there is a strict limit on noise from the house and outdoor areas at all times.
- Parking is strictly limited to 3 cars, and all cars must be within the property boundaries at all times.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT LEAVERS BOOKINGS UNDERANYCIRCUMSTANCES.